SALINE VARSITY BLUES:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
BEFORE YOU AUDITION
Participation in the Saline Varsity Blues requires both a time and financial commitment from our cast members and their families.
Before you audition, please consider the following:
* Check our Calendar-at-a-glance to review rehearsal and event time commitments.
* Mandatory parent meeting: March 21st, 6:00 - 7:00 pm, Liberty School.
* First rehearsal following the parent meeting: 7:00 - 8:00 pm, Liberty School.
* Membership dues are to be paid in full at the parent meeting. Saline Varsity Blues is a non-profit, performing show choir, so your membership dues are tax deductible.
* Cast members are required to purchase a show shirt that will be used in the performances.
* Each cast member is required to wear black jazz shoes for the show and also recommended for rehearsals.
* A costume list will be provided at the parent meeting. You are responsible for obtaining the required items on the list.
* Cast and families must participate in volunteer duties and activities.
* Dues and show shirt(s) are to be paid in full at the parent meeting.
* All rehearsals are closed to the public (and parents).
* All rehearsals during show week are mandatory: July 7th - July 12th
* Summer Show (3 nights): July 13th - July 15th / Saline High School
Additional information can be found on our About Us page.
The decision of the judges and Director are final.
We wish you all the best with your audition and hope you are selected as a cast member of the Saline Varsity Blues!
The Board of Directors / Saline Varsity Blues